- Listed: August 17, 2017 4:45 pm
This BPTAR is meant for students from a poor family background, to cover the cost of living for two (2) semesters (10 months only) while pursuing full-time Bachelor’s Degree in a Public University (IPTA).
Sep 30, 2017
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Full-time registered students in any Bachelor’s degree studies at local IPTAs.
- Comes from a poor family background
- Applicants who are currently receiving financial assistance (loans) are still eligible to apply.
- The information regarding the applicant’s family income shall be confirmed by the Superintendent who is fully aware of the applicant’s family such as the Head of the Mukim (or equivalent) or Head of Department (Employer of Parent / Guardian).
The amount of assistance and number of recipients will be determined by the YTAR Board of Trustees and channeled through the IPTA Student Affairs office.
Full Time Courses at Public Universities
HOW TO APPLY
Click HERE to download the form for Tunku Abdul Rahman Education Assistance 2017
All applications must be submitted to your university’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student Affairs).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who are not contacted by the Student Affairs Department after 3 months from the closing date of the application are considered unsuccessful.
For any inquiries, please refer to the respective Student Affairs Office of your Public University
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 5385995c817b265f
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81290 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53786 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43466 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42456 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41447 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40271 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39880 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39081 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38786 views)