Biasiswa OCBC Scholarship
- Listed: May 20, 2023 12:40 am
Eligibility / Criteria
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum 7As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); or 5As in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Minimum 2As in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM); or 2As in GCE A-Level
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50 in Matriculation/Foundation Studies
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first year undergraduates
- Holds leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university
- Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organisations and/or institutions
- Family household income of no more than RM 7,000 monthly
Courses that meet the Bank’s needs
What’s in it for you?
Two categories of scholarship are offered. The annual value of each is as follow:
- RM12,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian public university
- RM23,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian private university
The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree – subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
All candidates will be required to avail themselves for employment at OCBC Bank. However, if for any reason the Bank decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, it will duly release him or her from this requirement.
How to apply
- Application process:
- Download the scholarship application form
- Complete the OCBC Public Scholarship Application Form – Tab: Part 1-Application Form.
- Prepare an essay of 800 words – Tab: Part 2-Essay.
- Go through the checklist and prepare copies (softcopies) of all the required documents – Tab: Part 3-Checklist.
- Email the completed spreadsheet (Part 1,2 and 3), and the scanned copies of the required documents to MYScholarship@ocbc.com.
Name the subject as:
2023 OCBC Public Scholarship Application – (Your name).
- Ensure all the required documents are in place.
- Application opens from 1st January 2023 – 30th June 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview session.
For more information, email us at MYScholarship@ocbc.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently reviewing and updating our scholarship policy and application for 2023. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcement.
- Download the scholarship application form
- Applicants do not need to be accepted into a university at the time of application. However, applicants must provide the university offer letter at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- OCBC Bank welcomes applicants intending or currently pursuing relevant courses or field of study that meet the Bank’s needs to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirement of CGPA 3.30 every semester for continuation of the scholarship.
- Applicants are not allowed to switch courses mid-way. They are required to reimburse the Bank if they choose to switch courses mid-way.
- Applicants can take part in the student exchange programme but subjected to approval. However, the cost of the exchange program will not be covered as part of the scholarship.
- Applicants are subject to avail themselves for employment at OCBC Bank upon course completion. However, if the Bank decides otherwise, it will duly exempt the candidate from meeting this requirement.
- The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree. This is subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (211772 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (122893 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (87362 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (80252 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (69903 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (69040 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (68406 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (64598 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (63472 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (61324 views)