- Listed: June 22, 2022 12:40 am
Eligibility / Criteria
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum 7As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); or 5As in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Minimum 2As in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM); or 2As in GCE A-Level
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50 in Matriculation/Foundation Studies
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first year undergraduates
- Holds leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university
- Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organisations and/or institutions
- Family household income of no more than RM 7,000 monthly
Courses that meet the Bank’s needs
What’s in it for you?
Two categories of scholarship are offered. The annual value of each is as follow:
- RM12,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian public university
- RM23,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian private university
The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree – subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
All candidates will be required to avail themselves for employment at OCBC Bank. However, if for any reason the Bank decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, it will duly release him or her from this requirement.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Complete the application form that can be downloaded HERE
- Prepare an essay of 800 words on the topic below:
“Have you been in leadership positions in school/university? If yes, what are the biggest challenges you have faced and what have you learned from it?”
- Ensure all documents required are submitted along. You can download the scholarship checklist HERE
Please send in completed application form, essay and supporting documents (as listed in the scholarship checklist) to us before or latest on 30th June (annually) to the address below:
OCBC Public Scholarship MALAYSIA
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
5th Floor, Wisma Lee Rubber, 1 Jalan Melaka, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
For enquiries, email us at MYScholarship@ocbc.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview session.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (179228 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (90158 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (77259 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (64527 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62301 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (60291 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (56034 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (53357 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (51246 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (49372 views)