- Listed: January 3, 2023 3:21 am
PPBU is offered to tertiary level education from Skills Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional, Master’s Degree, and Doctorate and PHD to deserving Malaysians. Its aim is to aid the social and economic development of Malaysians by enabling bright but needy students to receive undergraduate education at local Public OR Private Higher Learning Institutions and Training Institutes in the country on a full-time basis.
PPBU is offered to applicants who have gained admission and are in their first year of study in Higher Learning Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, the Private Education Department and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the National Vocational Training Council (NVTC). PPBU provides educational assistance for undergraduate study in a wide spectrum of academic and practical subjects which in the opinion of members of the Board of Trustees of YBR are best oriented towards the social and economic development needs of country and the community.
- Is open to the poor and underprivileged Malaysians regardless of race, religion & ethnicity.
- Qualified to a FULL-TIME STUDY at local Public OR Private Higher Education Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Only fields of studies which are recognized by the Public Services Department (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) / Malaysian Vocational Training Council (NVTC) / Government Agencies (Malaysia) concerned and acknowledged by the Board of Trustees of YBR.
- for Doctorate / PHD the qualified applicants must hold a Masters Degree qualification with CGPA of 3.00 and above OR a Bachelor’s Degree with a CGPA of 3.75 and above.
- for Masters Degree, applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 3.00 and above.
- for Degree, applicants must hold a Diploma OR STPM (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia) with CGPA 3.0 and above OR – STAM equivalent to STPM OR Matriculation with at least CGPA 3.00 and above
- for Diploma, the applicant must have SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) qualification with a minimum grade of 5A & 4B (No grades below C)
- For Skills Diploma (Diploma Kemahiran), applicants should have attained or currently holding Level 2 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) qualification.
- For Skills Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran), applicants should have passed SPM, with a mandatory pass in Bahasa Malaysia and at least 2 credits in any other subjects.
- PhD: Up to RM55,800 3 years [RM800/Monthly+Fee].
- Masters: Maximum of RM 12, 000 anually [Fee + Allowance].
- Bachelor’s Degree: Maximum of RM9, 500 annually (UiTM & Politeknik only RM6, 500) [Fee+Allowance].
- Diploma: Maximum of RM7, 500 anually (UiTM & Politeknik only RM5, 000) [Fee+Allowance].
- Skills Diploma: Up to RM30,000 for 3 years [RM400/Monthly+Fee].
- Maximum of RM30,000 for 2 years [RM400/Monthly+Fee].
*Open to all fields of study. except for Medical and Aviation (License) courses.
* Priority is given to the following fields of study:
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Media Communication
- Actuarial Science
* Doctorate PHD, Masters Degree, Professional Studies, Bachelor Degree and Diploma in all fields of study.
* Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) recognized by National Vocational Training Council (NVTC) and other Skills Certificate is recognized by the related Malaysian Government Agencies.
How to Apply
Please note that applications now are only open for Tier 1 programmes: Skills Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran), Skills Diploma (Diploma Kemahiran) & Diploma only. Bachelor’s Degree, Masters & PhD
Step 1: All applications must be made online at yayasanbankrakyat.com.my
Step 2: Before making application, the applicant is required to get an offer of admission to an IPTA/IPTS
Step 3: Applicants are required to REGISTER an account on the YBR website to fill-out the application form.
Step 4: After filling out the E-Form, applicants are required to print the document for personal reference.
Step 5: After the closing date of the application, applicants are required to answer a general knowledge quiz.
Step 6: All successful PPBU applicants will be announced on YBR’s official website and the offer letters will be posted.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (193306 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (106039 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (81148 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (66601 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (64785 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63438 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (62872 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (60143 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (57366 views)
- Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 (51669 views)