- Listed: September 16, 2020 1:00 am
About Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputra
Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera is a government agency under Teraju: with a mandate to build and increase talents among Bumiputeras in line with the efforts to upgrade Malaysia to a high-income nation through academic education, professional certification and vocational training.
Course of study
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting with Cloud Accounting Certification, awarded by Association of Accounting Technicians
Intakes: May, June and August
Successful candidates will be guaranteed a job with a local employer once they’ve finished their studies and gained their qualification. Candidates will also get an allowance of RM500 each month that they can use towards any travel and accommodation during the programme. Other costs linked to studying and gaining the qualification including study books, support material, registration and assessment fees are covered.
- Applicants must be:
- Bumiputera youths aged 18-23 years old
- Passionate about studying accounting
- No specific SPM results required; those without Accounting in their SPM can also apply
Visit www.aat.org.uk/peneraju-scholarship to download and complete the application form.
Please contact 012 – 370 7660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
31 October 2020 | Apply Now!!
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81268 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55029 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53765 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43448 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42433 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN (41418 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40252 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39859 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39060 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38765 views)