- Listed: October 1, 2021 1:14 am
As of 2019, the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation has awarded more than RM538 million in Scholarships to thousands of deserving students in various fields of study.
Sunway University/ Sunway College has continuously contributed scholarships and education funds to deserving students through the following awards:
- Malaysian aged 25 years
- Family household income below RM 5,000 per month.
- Minimum 5As in SPM/Minimum CGPA 2.8 in STPM or equivalent.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- Full tuition fees
- General fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance/ BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) Business Management/ BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Biology with Psychology/ BSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology/ BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science/ BSc (Hons) Information Systems/ BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- Full tuition fees
- General Fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
- Scholarship application form
- Attach the certified true copy documents in the following orders:
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
How to apply for Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Applicant Form can be obtained from:-
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
- Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in June.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of June.
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
- For SPM/ STPM qualification: 2 weeks after the release of actual result.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (96018 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (64317 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (57468 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (48178 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (45389 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (45285 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (43401 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (42309 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (41993 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (41662 views)