- Listed: January 1, 2020 1:09 am
The Bright Spark Full Scholarship is available for the 15-month A-Level Programme at ECiM. Students must have excellent straight-A results, show extra-curricular achievement and must display a genuine need for financial support.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Have completed SPM or the local equivalent, please submit SPM mock exam results
- Achieved straight As in all SPM subjects or local equivalent
- Must be a resident or citizen of ASEAN countries
- Must be at least 16 years of age, below 20 years of age.
- Have had a leadership role in an extracurricular activity
- Meet the financial eligibility criteria of total household income below USD1,500 a month
The full scholarship covers all school and boarding fees:
|School & Boarding Fees||RM 95,000|
How to apply for ASEAN Bright Sparks – A-Level Full Scholarship
Complete the application form via the ECM Libra Foundation website, which is to be accompanied by:
- A personal statement of not more than 300 words
- A copy of your most recent academic results
- A copy of your extra-curricular achievements (if any)
- At least 1x teacher’s recommendation
- Parent’s monthly income statement for the last 3 months. Please redact sensitive information.
FOR FULL SCHOLARSHIPS LISTING CLICK HERE!!
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (84804 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (57700 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (55577 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (45572 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (43718 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (43178 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (41520 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40891 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (40187 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (40086 views)