- Listed: May 25, 2023 11:27 am
- The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was established in 1980 as Malaysia’s commitment to South-South Cooperation through the sharing of Malaysia’s development experiences and expertise with other developing countries.
- The objectives of the MTCP are:
- To share experience with other developing countries;
- To strengthen bilateral ties with developing countries;
- To encourage and promote South-South Cooperation; and
- To encourage and promote technical cooperation within developing countries.
- The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government and is dedicated to international students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country. The duration of the award is between 24 to 36 months for Master’s Degree Programme.
- The MTCP Scholarship is open to eligible candidates from developing countries. The online application system will be made available from 23rd May 2023 until 30th June 2023.
- Click Here to MTCP Online Application System
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme for the academic year 2023 is now open. The MTCP Scholarship is Funded by the Malaysian Government open to those students who want to apply for the Master’s Degree program and complete their degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities.The duration of the award is between 24 to 36 months for the Master’s Degree Programme. Candidates from developing countries can apply. IELTS is not required. MTCP is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Malaysia and it covers Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, Monthly Stipend, Allowance, Books, and any other fees Criteria Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Application is only open to applicants who have received a valid admission offer letter/s from at least one (1) university in Malaysia.
Priority is given to courses in the following areas of study:
- Science, Technology, and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Recipients of the scholarship will get:
- Return Economy Airfare Ticket
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance Allowance
How to apply for MTCP Scholarship 2023To apply for the Scholarship, candidate must first apply and receive an admission letter from at least one (1) university in Malaysia. For application of the Scholarship, click here.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (251000 views)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) – Yayasan Bank Rakyat (141859 views)
- Biasiswa MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (109041 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (95207 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (86044 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS (PESP) – Semakan Online Assessment (79875 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (77911 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (68048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (66067 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (64476 views)