- Listed: March 16, 2018 12:25 pm
A Better Florist(“ABF”) is a tech flower delivery startup established in October 2015. Founded by an ex-Google senior associate Steve Feiner who left his post at Google’s Headquarters at Mountain View, California to seek greener pastures and realize his bigger dream of sending happiness. We pride ourselves to be your better go to florist with lightning quick delivery islandwide in Singapore that is guaranteed within 90 minutes from order time.
How Do I Apply?
Tell us your ideas and growth strategy on how you think you can contribute to make A Better Florist the go-to flower delivery company in the whole of Asia. Submit an essay,infographic or a concise marketing strategy of no less than 1000 words and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “ I am The Bloomer “.
- Applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrolment as a full-time student and their latest academic results
- Email all applications to email@example.com
- Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2018 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our scholarship.
- Suitable participants will be contacted via email during last week of November.
- Award money will be disbursed directly to the winning scholar without the intervention of the school
Am I eligible ?
- Applicants must be enrolled into a local/private university school’s programmes on a full-time basis
- There are no restrictions in terms of nationalities or age
- Applicants from all undergraduate courses are welcome to apply
- All submitted entries will go through a strict round of check to ensure zero plagiarism. In essence, it must be original and done all submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- Honesty in all submissions. Passion and creativity wins the game.
- The ABF scholarship is offered to all students pursuing a full-time course. Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrollment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records before the award is disbursed.
- ABF reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications
- ABF reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language
- ABF reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.
- While there is no compulsory bond to be served the awarded Bloomer, each scholarship recipient is required to complete his course and maintain his grades.
- The award quantum however, is contingent to the academic grades and is decided solely by the panel of ABF’s scholarship committee and the quantum table.
- Recipients of the scholarship may not concurrently hold other scholarships without the approval of ABF. With the exceptions of bursaries, ABF reserves the right to object or withdraw the scholarship upon discovering any breach in terms and conditions.
- If the scholarship recipient decides to withdraw from the course and/or terminate the scholarship prematurely, ABF reserves the right to impose repayment of all scholarship monies disbursed, as well as any other damages that may be incurred.
Quantum Award Table
|Grade Point Average||Quantum Awarded|
|GPA(4.5 to 5.0)||Full $4,000/-|
|GPA(4.0 to 4.44)||$3,500/-|
|GPA(3.5 to 3.99)||$3,000/-|
|GPA(3.0 to 3.44)||$2,500/-|
|GPA(2.5 to 2.99)||$2,000/-|
|GPA(2.0 to 2.44)||$1,500/-|
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (123889 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (73556 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (72770 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (59696 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (53252 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (50061 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47411 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (46902 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (46109 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (45150 views)