- Listed: September 26, 2017 1:26 am
The SHARE Scholarship is a scholarship programmefor intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU mobility. The scholarship provides fully funded,short-term (one semester) exchange of students from a network of 32participating universities across the region. It is open to students who havecompleted at least two semesters of study and have been accepted to study atone of the participating universities.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- The SHARE Scholarship is meant for active undergraduate ASEANstudents from selected ASEAN Universities that have completedat least 2 semestersattheirhomeuniversityto study forone semesteratanother selected ASEAN universities.
- Exchange students can comefromall ASEAN countries. Students form ASEAN Member States,exceptfor BruneiDarussalam and Singapore, are eligible for receiving scholarship funds fromthis program in line with the Development Cooperation Instrument (DCI)Regulation. However, students from Brunei and Singapore can participate in themobility programme at their own cost.
- StudentsMUSTbeaccepted to a mobility programme (at least 1 semester) and get Letter(s) of Acceptancefrom intended Host/receiving universities before applying for a SHAREscholarship.
- DEADLINE : 10 NOVEMBER 2017
Ad Reference ID: 42959c9ace216288
4565 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (26607 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (25340 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (24192 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (23188 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (22382 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (21559 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (20922 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (19599 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (17733 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji 2017 (16481 views)