ASEAN-EU Scholarship (New Intake)
- Listed: September 26, 2017 1:26 am
The SHARE Scholarship is a scholarship programmefor intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU mobility. The scholarship provides fully funded,short-term (one semester) exchange of students from a network of 32participating universities across the region. It is open to students who havecompleted at least two semesters of study and have been accepted to study atone of the participating universities.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- The SHARE Scholarship is meant for active undergraduate ASEANstudents from selected ASEAN Universities that have completedat least 2 semestersattheirhomeuniversityto study forone semesteratanother selected ASEAN universities.
- Exchange students can comefromall ASEAN countries. Students form ASEAN Member States,exceptfor BruneiDarussalam and Singapore, are eligible for receiving scholarship funds fromthis program in line with the Development Cooperation Instrument (DCI)Regulation. However, students from Brunei and Singapore can participate in themobility programme at their own cost.
- StudentsMUSTbeaccepted to a mobility programme (at least 1 semester) and get Letter(s) of Acceptancefrom intended Host/receiving universities before applying for a SHAREscholarship.
- DEADLINE : 10 NOVEMBER 2017
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 42959c9ace216288
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (200461 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (116030 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (84684 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (72886 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (67405 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (64673 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63979 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (61851 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (59708 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2023 – JPA (57527 views)