- Listed: August 12, 2018 3:18 pm
The Yaw Teck Seng Foundation is set up to provide funds, grants, financial assistance and support for establishment, enlargement or improvement of school, universities, or other educational establishment. Through this scholarship award, YTS hopes to assist the poor and needy to realise their academic aspirations.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Students with at least 7As in SPM or 3As in STPM seeking admission to or currently enrolled in a local university
- Possess a dynamic personality excellent communication skills, and hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities
- Family income below RM30,000 per annum
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award by any other organisations
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
This scholarship is open to all students in local universities pursuing the following fields of study:
- Quantity Surveying
- RM7,500 per academic year for Science and Arts
- RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
How to apply for YTS Scholarship Programme 2018
Interested students to apply YTS Foundation Scholarship, please send a FORMAL email (yahoo and gmail only) to Lisa Tan, email@example.com to enquire further.
Closing date is 31 August 2018
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (193073 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (105563 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (80994 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (66527 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (64635 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63393 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (62756 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (60052 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (57268 views)
- Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 (51514 views)