- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:38 am
Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
For Foundation Studies
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
For Undergraduate Studies
Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities
Obtained a minimum of:
3As for STPM; or
3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
AND obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Programme.
For Master’s Degree
Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree
Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme
To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master’s Degree
Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
How to Apply
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81290 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53786 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43466 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42456 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41447 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40271 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39880 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39081 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38786 views)