- Listed: April 1, 2017 3:30 am
PPBU is offered to applicants who have gained admission and are in their first year of study in Higher Learning Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, the Private Education Department and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the National Vocational Training Council (NVTC). PPBU provides educational assistance for undergraduate study in a wide spectrum of academic and practical subjects which in the opinion of members of the Board of Trustees of YBR are best oriented towards the social and economic development needs of country and the community.
- Malaysian citizen
- Not less than 18 years old during application and accepting the study offer
- Received offer from foreign universities.
- The courses offered is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- Open to students in the first year of study.
- Studying full time.
- Must be single.
- To include two (2) guarantors.
- Certified fit by a government medical officer or a panel doctor appointed by YBR, all medical examination expenses must be borne by the applicant.
- Have NO criminal records.
- Have NO criminal records.
Special conditions for students wishing to pursue their studies abroad must have the following conditions
- Masters Degree with a CGPA of 3.75 and above OR
- Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.75 and above OR
- Matriculation / Foundation with CGPA of 3.75 and above OR
- Diploma with a CGPA of 3.75 and above OR
- Pass stage 1 of any relevant Professional Program, OR
- Obtained 9A’s in SPM (Accounting is compulsory)
III. Business Management
IV. Human Resources
VI. Media Communication
VIII. Actuarial Science
* * Level of education is from Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree.
How to Apply
Step 1: All applications must be made online at yayasanbankrakyat.com.my
Step 2: Before making application, the applicant is required to get an offer of admission to an IPTA/IPTS
Step 3: Applicants are required to REGISTER an account on the YBR website to fill-out the application form.
Step 4: After filling out the E-Form, applicants are required to print the document for personal reference.
Step 5: After the closing date of the application, applicants are required to answer a general knowledge quiz.
Step 6: All successful PPBU applicants will be announced on YBR’s official website and the offer letter will be posted.
No.33, Jalan Rakyat, 50470, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603 2612 9600
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (84804 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (57700 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (55578 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (45572 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (43718 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (43178 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (41520 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40891 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (40187 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (40087 views)