- Listed: March 30, 2019 12:02 am
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at renowned international universities operating in Malaysia.
- All applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits.
- An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A’s) in relevant subjects in the 2018 SPM examinations
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with UEM Group is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with UEM Group; and (ii) pass a medical examination at any one of UEM’s panel clinics/hospitals.
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for the UEM Group Scholarship.
- UEM Group shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by UEM Group.
- All decisions of UEM Group in any matter in relation to the UEM Group Scholarship is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- All applicants are to complete the application form and to submit online before the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business Management
- Built Environment
- Quantity Surveying
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
- Building Services
- Building Management
- Accounting & Business
- Engineering & Architecture
How to apply for UEM Scholarship 2019 (For SPM Leavers)
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81250 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2020 (55019 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2020 (53752 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2020 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43438 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42415 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2020 (41407 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2020 (40233 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39846 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39045 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2020 (38750 views)