- Listed: May 1, 2017 12:32 am
• Good academic results in SPM/STPM
• Has gained acceptance into local public universities
• Active in co-curriculum activities
• Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
• Scholarship amounting to RM 7, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students
• Polymer Science / Applied Science
• Civil Engineering
How to Apply
Please click the following link to learn more about the scholarship
Applicants must send the completed Application Form and copies of the following documents, which certificates should be certified as true copies:
• Proof of Age : Certified Birth Certificate, Certified NRIC.
• Academic Transcripts : All school academic transcripts (UPSR, PMR and SPM) and foundation course results (STPM / A-Levels / Matriculation / Diploma / Foundation Program).
• University Offer : letter of offer / letter of acceptance / letter of admission / enrolment verification letter from the university.
• Letters of Recommendation : Two letters of recommendation from people who are qualified to provide insight into the applicant’s potential for success and leadership.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (83125 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (56091 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (54832 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (44600 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (43101 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (42384 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (40704 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40574 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39633 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (39629 views)