- Listed: February 5, 2020 12:11 pm
- Malaysian citizens not more than 25 years of age.
- Excel in extra-curricular activities or active in sports.
- Not bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organisations.
- Possess reasonably good result in SPM / UEC or equivalent (for Foundation / Diploma courses).
- Possess reasonably good results in STPM / UEC or equivalent (for Degree courses).
- Download the application form from thestar.com.my/edufund.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it with the required documents to the stated address.
- Only shortlisted scholarship applicants will be notified.
- Please take note that the scholarships only cover those institutions and courses that are listed here.
Completed applications must reach:
The Star Education Fund
Star Media Group Berhad
15 Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Within two (2) weeks after the release of SPM or STPM results.
Late applications will not be considered.
For further enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-7967 1388 ext. 1642 / 1643
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81267 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55029 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53764 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43448 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42432 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN (41418 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40250 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39859 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39059 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38764 views)