- Listed: March 21, 2017 4:34 pm
Every year, The Star collaborates with some of the best educational institutions to award deserving students a chance to pursue higher education. These scholarships cover a wide range of fields and disciplines, from entry-level courses to undergraduate education and professional studies to vocational training.
The best thing is the scholarship are all bond-free.
Mar 31, 2017
Malaysian citizens not more than 25 years of age.
Excel in extra-curricular activities or active in sports.
Not bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organisations.
Possess reasonably good result in SPM / UEC or equivalent (for Foundation / Diploma courses).
Possess reasonably good results in STPM / UEC or equivalent (for Degree courses).
How to Apply
Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it with the required documents to the stated address:
The Star Education Fund
Star Media Group Berhad
15 Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor.
All applications must be posted within two (2) weeks after the release of SPM or STPM results. Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted scholarship applicants will be notified.
Please take note that the scholarships only cover those institutions and courses that are listed here.
For further enquiries, email email@example.com or call 03-7967 1388 ext. 1642 / 1643
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (96692 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (64592 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (57526 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (48334 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (45533 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (45344 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (43474 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (42376 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (42103 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (41694 views)