- Listed: July 20, 2017 6:57 am
Tasek Corporation Berhad (4698-W), a public company listed on Bursa Malaysia offering scholarships to deserving Malaysian students who are pursuing full-time Degree courses at universities in Malaysia.
Sep 30, 2017
- Malaysian citizen who has graduated or full-time student who has obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at universities which are established or registered under the laws regulating such establishment or registration in Malaysia or authorized by any order made under Section 5A of the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971.
- Good academic results. Record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage.
- Individual with high energy who seeks a challenging rewarding career ipon registation.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations or is bonded by any educational institution or organization.
- Successful applicants will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a specified period of time upon graduation.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Materials and Mineral Resources
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Process and Technology
How to Apply
Click here to download the application form
Send your application form with certified true copies of supporting documents to email address : email@example.com OR mail to the address below:
TASEK CORPORATION BERHAD
Training & Development Department
(Undergraduates Scholarship Programme)
No. 5, Persiaran Tasek, Tasek Industrial Estate,
31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Tel: 05-291 1011
Fax: 05 – 291 9932
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81290 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53786 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43466 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42456 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41447 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40271 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39880 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39081 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38786 views)