- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:17 pm
The Selangor State Education Loan is a non-interest-free loan financing for Selangor children pursuing full-time studies at the Certificate, Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree at public and private institutions of higher learning in the country.
Aug 31, 2017
First Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained the Sijil Tahun Asas / Pre-Degree/ Matriculation / Diploma Certificate qualification with the CGPA CGPA / CGPA 2.50 and above; Or
- Obtain at least four (4) Grades C in any subject at the STPM level; Or
- Obtain at least five (5) passes(jayyid) in any subject at the STAM level.
- Obtain at least five (5) credits in any subject at the SPM level; Or
- Obtained a Certificate of Qualification with PNGK / CGPA approval of 2.50 and above.
- Obtain at least four (4) credits in any subject at the SPM level.
- Obtained at least three (3) credits in any subject at the SPM level;
- Medical Degree (Medical / Surgical / Dental / Veterinary) RM7,000
- Bachelor’s Degree of RM6,500
- Diploma of RM4,900
- Certificate of RM4,000
This rate applies to studies in public and private institutions.
* Medical Degree students with PTPTN funding are eligible to apply.
* Students other than a Degree of Medicine are not allowed to have 2 sponsorship at a time.
LOAN PAYMENT METHODS TO STUDENTS
- Payment will be credited directly to the Student Bank Muamalat account.
- Students who have successfully offered Loans are required to open Bank Muamalat accounts only.
- Payments will be made twice a year, according to the payment schedule set by the Secretariat.
- Applicants have been offered a place to pursue a FULL TIME course
- distance learning (PJJ) / off campus (PLK) / A Level / O Level / professional / student certificates of Vocational Colleges throughout the country are not eligible to apply)
HOW TO APPLY
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (151547 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75639 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (74024 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61431 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60827 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (54050 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51405 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47858 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47754 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47048 views)