- Listed: May 25, 2022 3:02 pm
Mercedes-Benz are searching for bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train as a Passenger Car Technician for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia. With our newly constructed, state of the art & purpose built Training Academy in Puchong Kinrara – We continue to invest in talent, developing successful careers and absolute competency with one of the most admired luxury lifestyle brands in South East Asia.
Why the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme?
The Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme gives you:
- A career to put you alongside some of Malaysia’s brightest young talent
- A career with one of the world’s most prestigious companies
- A chance to earn while you learn
Mercedes-Benz are searching for bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train for our 3 most demanding job profiles for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia.
- Passenger Car Technician
- Qualified Service Advisor
- Expert in High Voltage
Mercedes-Benz is a name synonymous with Perfection, Fascination and Responsibility.
Education has always been of special importance to us. Since the inception of our Vocational Training programme in 1984, over 800 qualified technicians have been trained to support our After Sales Service Network. These highly skilled individuals have been deployed throughout the Mercedes-Benz Service network providing our customers with unparalleled customer service, all with full Scholarship.
Claiming the best or nothing, we at Mercedes-Benz strongly believe in attracting, developing and engaging exception talent therefore, we invite young and enthusiastic Malaysians to build a career with us through the following programme.
- 3-year training + 4-year guaranteed employment
- Special program under the National Dual Training System (NDTS) in collaboration with department of Skills Development (JPK) under Ministry of Human Resources
- The training program covers the latest technical knowledge and diagnostic skills in line with the advanced technology of Mercedes-Benz products
The following certification are awarded upon graduation :
- NDTS Level 3 (endorsed by JPK)
- City & Guilds VRQ Level 3 Diploma
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified System Technician or Mercedes-Benz Qualified Service Advisor or Mercedes-Benz Expert in High Voltage
- Mercedes-Benz High Voltage Qualification
- Mercedes-Benz AMA Framework Certificate
– Aged between 17 and 22
– Completed SPM (or equivalent) with at least 3 credits and at least a Pass in English
– Completed IGCSE/O-Levels/UEC with at least 3 credits and at least a Pass in English
– Vocational college with > 3.0 CGPA
– Possess good interpersonal skills
Please provide the following supporting documents together with your application (mandatory);
1. National Resident Identification Card (NRIC)
2. School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
3. SPM results / O-Level results / IGCSE results / UEC results or any equivalent exam
– Each document to be rename as your NRIC (DOCUMENT TYPE) e.g.:
– 123456-77-8888 (NRIC)
– DO NOT attach resume or any other extracurricular certificates
– ***Application without supporting documents will be deemed as incomplete and will not be processed
– The closing date for application is 31st July 2022 @ 11:59pm Malaysia Time.
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (167112 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (82216 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (75730 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (63036 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (61651 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (58963 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (53232 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (50485 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (48630 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (48588 views)