- Listed: March 21, 2021 1:13 pm
Biasiswa Maybank Group Scholarship Programme
Granting of scholarships to deserving Malaysian students to pursue their tertiary education has been a key feature of Maybank’s CSR efforts since 1972. It is a major component of the ‘Education’ theme from the six (6) Corporate Responsibility pillars adopted by Maybank Foundation, with the main objective of:
- Provide financial assistance to deserving students with high potential.
- Create a strong Entry Level Pipeline comprising fresh graduates from top-tier universities.
- Strengthen Maybank’s reputation as the top employer of talents, particularly amongst fresh graduates.
To-date, close to 2,000 Malaysian students have benefited from this programme with access to obtaining good quality under-graduate education in various disciplines which are applicable to banking and finance from some of the best top-tier universities in the world. Starting from 2019, the Maybank Group Scholarship Programme is available in countries where Maybank has significant local presence and full banking services in Cambodia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Full scholarships are awarded to selected students with high potential in their academic and extra-curricular activities as well as outstanding leadership qualities, who are sponsored to study at top-tier universities in Malaysia, Australia, the United Kingdom and United States of America.
Such scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition and enrolment fees, and related expenses including books, accommodation, and living allowances.
SPONSORED PROGRAMMES INCLUDE:
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management
- Future ready related courses
(i.e programming, coding, creative design, data science, mobile application, web design, etc)
WHAT DOES MAYBANK GROUP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME OFFER?
We provide full scholarship which cover the cost of tuition and enrolment fees, tablet, and related expenses including books, accommodation, and living allowances.
To keep our scholars engaged, aligned and informed of the latest development within the Maybank Group. The following activities will be organised for our scholars:
- Workshops & Mbassador Programmes
- Boot Camps & Team Building activities
- Community-based Learning
- Scholar Engagement with EXCO/Senior Managers
To give exposure on work-life experience within the Maybank Group and preparing the scholars to be career-ready.
Scholars are bonded with the Bank and the scholarship offers employment opportunities right after graduation.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81329 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55067 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53813 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43489 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42473 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41465 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40287 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39899 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39100 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38807 views)