- Listed: February 15, 2022 1:13 pm
Biasiswa Maybank Group Scholarship Programme
Granting of scholarships to deserving Malaysian students to pursue their tertiary education has been a key feature of Maybank’s CSR efforts since 1972. It is a major component of the ‘Education’ theme from the six (6) Corporate Responsibility pillars adopted by Maybank Foundation, with the main objective of:
- Provide financial assistance to deserving students with high potential.
- Create a strong Entry Level Pipeline comprising fresh graduates from top-tier universities.
- Strengthen Maybank’s reputation as the top employer of talents, particularly amongst fresh graduates.
To-date, close to 2,000 Malaysian students have benefited from this programme with access to obtaining good quality under-graduate education in various disciplines which are applicable to banking and finance from some of the best top-tier universities in the world. Starting from 2019, the Maybank Group Scholarship Programme is available in countries where Maybank has significant local presence and full banking services in Cambodia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Full scholarships are awarded to selected students with high potential in their academic and extra-curricular activities as well as outstanding leadership qualities, who are sponsored to study at top-tier universities in Malaysia, Australia, the United Kingdom and United States of America.
Such scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition and enrolment fees, and related expenses including books, accommodation, and living allowances.
To be eligible for the Maybank Group Scholarship Programme, applicants must meet all the below requirements:
FOR LOCAL STUDIES IN MALAYSIA
- Total gross household income of not more than RM94,000 per annum
- Not more than 21 years of age
- Currently enrolled in 1st year undergraduate studies at any of the following public local universities:- Universiti Malaya (UM)- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM)- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP)- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
FOR OVERSEAS STUDIES
- Total gross household income of not more than RM180,000 per annum
- Currently enrolled in a Foundation programme, and have been accepted to pursue a full-time degree in selected top-tier universities in the UK, USA, or Australia (Admission Letter or Conditional Letter Offer)
- Not more than 21 years of age
- Foundation studies in either the following programme:- UK: A-levels- USA: American Degree Programme- Australia: South Australian Matriculation
WHAT DOES MAYBANK GROUP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME OFFER?
We provide full scholarship which cover the cost of tuition and enrolment fees, laptop, and related expenses including books,accommodation, and living allowances.
To keep our scholars engaged, aligned and informed of the latest development within the Maybank Group, the following activities will be organised for our scholars:
- Maybank Student Ambassador Programme (#Mbassador) 2023
- Boot Camps & Team-Building Activities
- Community-based Learning
To give exposure on work-life experience within the Maybank Group and preparing the scholars to be career-ready.
Scholars are bonded with the Bank and the scholarship offers employment opportunities right after graduation.
Online application will be closed on 23 April 2022
For further inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (123889 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (73556 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (72769 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (59696 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (53252 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (50061 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47411 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (46902 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (46109 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (45150 views)