Malaysia Law Scholarship
- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:24 pm
The University of Tasmania is offering a FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIP to a top-performing Malaysian student commencing a Direct Entry Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) commencing in February 2018.
Oct 31, 2017
There are two simple steps to be considered for this prestigious scholarship:
- Apply for a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) via an authorised UTAS agent.
- After you receive an offer for direct entry law, submit a scholarship application by October 31, 2017.
Valued at approximately AU$108,000 (RM370,700.00), the scholarship covers:
- full tuition fees for the duration of your undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) degree at the University of Tasmania; and
- student service and amenities fees (terms & conditions apply).
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to view application form
- To apply, complete the attached application form prior to the closing date and email to email@example.com before the application closing date 31 October 2017, AEST 5.00pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- As applicants will be assessed on the quality of application, all questions should be answered in full. Please ensure care is taken with spelling and grammar.
Enquiries should be directed to International Scholarships.
credit : afterschool.my
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 317598332182d7b9
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (200459 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (116029 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (84684 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (72885 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (67404 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (64673 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63979 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (61851 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (59708 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2023 – JPA (57527 views)