- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:24 pm
The University of Tasmania is offering a FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIP to a top-performing Malaysian student commencing a Direct Entry Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) commencing in February 2018.
Oct 31, 2017
There are two simple steps to be considered for this prestigious scholarship:
- Apply for a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) via an authorised UTAS agent.
- After you receive an offer for direct entry law, submit a scholarship application by October 31, 2017.
Valued at approximately AU$108,000 (RM370,700.00), the scholarship covers:
- full tuition fees for the duration of your undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) degree at the University of Tasmania; and
- student service and amenities fees (terms & conditions apply).
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to view application form
- To apply, complete the attached application form prior to the closing date and email to email@example.com before the application closing date 31 October 2017, AEST 5.00pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- As applicants will be assessed on the quality of application, all questions should be answered in full. Please ensure care is taken with spelling and grammar.
Enquiries should be directed to International Scholarships.
credit : afterschool.my
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (151532 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75639 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (74024 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61429 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60827 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (54042 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51405 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47858 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47754 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47047 views)