- Listed: May 1, 2018 12:08 am
The Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarships, established to mark the 50th anniversary of Malaysia’s independence, are intended to enable outstanding Malaysian students to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Oxford. Subject areas may be drawn from a range of fields.
Candidates are required to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, and how their study will make a contribution to the future needs of Malaysia. Awards will include university and college fees, accommodation and subsistence allowances, and return air fares.
1. Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
2. Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- Master’s Degree
1. Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree2. Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)3. Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme4. To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
1. Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master’s Degree2. Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at University of Oxford (Conditional offer can be considered)3. Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme4. To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme5. Currently working at Khazanah’s bond serving institutions which includes but not limited to Khazanah-Linked Company (KLC), Government-Linked Company (GLC), Public Universities, Government bodies or agencies. Upon completion of studies, the candidates are to return back to their current employers to serve their bond.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 4675a5d428b0795f
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | 2024 | MOHON SEGERA!! (255978 views)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) – Yayasan Bank Rakyat (144713 views)
- Biasiswa MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (110210 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (97178 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (87054 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS (PESP) – Semakan Online Assessment (80238 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (79206 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (68486 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (66354 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (65025 views)