- Listed: February 8, 2017 2:16 pm
Applications for the Khazanah – INCEIF Scholarship for postgraduate degrees at INCEIF are open for Malaysians, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance.
INCEIF (International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance) was set up by Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) in 2005 to develop human capital for the global Islamic finance industry. Commonly known as INCEIF – The Global University of Islamic Finance, it is the only university in the world dedicated to Islamic finance.
Mar 16, 2017
Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Islamic Finance.
How to Apply
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at email@example.com for further assistance.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81243 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2020 (55016 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2020 (53748 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2020 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43434 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42410 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2020 (41404 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2020 (40230 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39840 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39042 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2020 (38747 views)