- Listed: September 5, 2018 3:42 am
This is a full scholarship provided by Yayasan Khazanah (YK) to students who meet our criteria to continue their secondary studies in Kolej Yayasan Saad Melaka (KYS) Melaka from Form 1 until Form 5 (subject to terms & conditions).Students with good academic and leadership qualities will be assessed and awarded a full scholarship which covers the college fees, monthly allowances, laptop, school field trip and extra classes needed to enhance the student’s academic level (subject to YK’s approval).
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Malaysian citizens who are born between 1/1/2006 – 31/12/2006 (currently in Standard 6). Successful candidates will join Form 1, for January 2019 intake.
- From family with Per capita Income of not more than RM3,000-00. Per capita Income is parent’s combined gross income divided by number of household (excluding children age 22 and above). For example:
- Scenario 1Father’s Gross income = RM4,000Mother’s Gross income = RM4,000Total household (Parents and number of children not exceeding 21 years old only) = 4 (Mother + Father + 2 children who are 13 and 20 years old respectively)Per Capita Income = RM2,000-00
- Scenario 2Parents have separated, applicant (student) is staying with Mother who is workingMother’s Gross Income = RM4,000-00Total household (Parents and number of children not exceeding 21 years old only) = 3 (Mother + 2 children who are 13 and 20 years old respectively)Per Capita Income = RM1,334-00
- Scenario 3Parents have separated, applicant (student) is staying with Father who is not workingFather’s Gross Income = 0Total household (Parents and number of children not exceeding 21 years old only) = 3 (Mother + 2 children who are 13 and 20 years old respectively)Per Capita Income = 0Note: Please furnish the supporting documents i.e. Pay Slip / EA Form / Bank Statement / Pension Letter. For those who are not working, please provide Letter of Oath as a proof.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record which includes a minimum of 4As (including English – Comprehension and Writing, Mathematics and Science) and 2Bs in the UPSR Trial examination and 5As in the UPSR actual examination.
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Have keen interest in a broad range of cultural, social, sporting or other pursuits.
Form 1 until Form 5 education
How to apply for Khazanah Bestari (Kolej Yayasan Saad) Scholarship Programme
Yayasan Khazanah invites those who are eligible to apply for this scholarship through KYS’s website http://admission.kysm.edu.my. Application, through KYS’s website will be opened from 1st August – 20th September 2018. Please note that direct application to YK will not be entertained.
For more information, please contact:
Level 27, Mercu UEM
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81250 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2020 (55019 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2020 (53752 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2020 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43438 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42416 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2020 (41407 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2020 (40234 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39846 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39045 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2020 (38750 views)