- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:07 pm
The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur has been providing financial assistance under the Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF) to Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses at Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and other higher education institutions in Malaysia. Please note that the scholarship does NOT cover the full cost of studies, and is only a one-time financial assistance.
DEADLINE -> Aug 04, 2017
- Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format, which is available at the following link: Click here for the application form.
- Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2017-18.
Please note that the following category of students are not eligible to apply for the ISTF:
- Students pursuing Masters and higher level courses.
- Students pursuing part-time courses.
- Past recipients of financial assistance from the ISTF.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to view application form
- Student who meet the above criteria may send their applications with the required documents by spot/mail to the following address:
High Commission of India,
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara,
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 6205 2350 ext 203.
Tel: +603 6205 2350 ext 203
credit : afterschool.my
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (150626 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75556 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (73980 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61337 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60798 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (52809 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51359 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47845 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47726 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47017 views)