- Listed: February 22, 2021 8:47 am
Google Scholarship Benefits
Selected students receive $ 1,000 per year to cover tuition, books, or other tuition.
The program is open to students who meet the minimum requirements, and we ask women interested in computer science to apply.
Generation Google Scholarship (Asia Pacific)
- Aspiring students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field..
Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, demonstrated leadership, and academic performance. The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
- Undergraduate Students from their countries can apply.
- A Student must be identified as the only Female.
- A student must be a full-time student in 2021-2022.
- A student must have a major in computer science.
- A Student must have a good academic record.
- A student must be either a 1st or 2nd-year bachelor’s student.
- A student must have exceptional leadership qualities.
Google scholarship applicants are required to attach scanned documents.
- General background information
- Resume/CV academic transcripts
- Responses to two short essays
- An example of leadership experience should be provided.
- Google Online Challenge (submitted 5 or 7 days after registration deadline)
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
The last date to apply for the Google Generation 2021-2022 scholarship is March 29, 2021
How to Apply
The candidates have to create an account and then complete the online application. To apply, visit the official Google Generation Scholarship 2021 website below.
For Full Scholarships Click Here
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (151549 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75639 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (74024 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61431 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60827 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (54054 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51405 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47858 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47754 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47048 views)