- Listed: December 22, 2018 1:01 am
Application for Department of Global Business, Global Leadership Scholarship September 2019 is now open till 31 January 2019.
Musashino University is a comprehensive educational institute with a rich history and wealth of traditions. The school was established in 1924 by Dr. Junjiro Takakusu, a Buddhist scholar. In 2004, all departments have become coeducational with the mission to nurture students who are enlightened, exhibit strength of character, carve out bright futures, and contribute to society at large.
Currently the University has 18 Departments under 9 Faculties including Department of Global Business which was newly established in 2016. In Global Business department, lectures are conducted in English, which enables students to start the course without any Japanese proficiency prior to enrollment. (Students are required to take Japanese language classes in the course.)
Number of Students: approx. 8,800
Number of International Students: approx. 540
Employment Success Rate: 97.6%
9 Faculties and 18 Departments
Global Leader Scholarship: The scholarship is offered to Department of Global Business September 2019 intake students.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
(1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age as at 31st August 2019.
(2) Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education as at 31st August 2019.
(3) Applicant must have a minimum score of TOEFL iBT 61, IELTS Academic 5.5 or equivalent (Band 4.0 at MUET/Grade C at SPM 1119 accepted) at the time of application.
There are four types of scholarships; S, A, B, C.
S – 100% waiver of tuition fees and Education Enhancement Fee
A – 100% waiver of tuition fees
B – 50% waiver of tuition fees
C – 30% waiver of tuition fees
How to apply for Musashino University Global Leader Scholarship
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Form
- Scholarship Form
- “Check list”,”Questionnaire” and “Terms& Conditions” on Scholarship Application Guide _MU Sept 2019 (pp.9-10)
- Copy of a valid passport
- School transcript / National examination transcript (e.g. A-Level, UEC senior middle level etc..)
- Official score of required English proficiency test
- (4) – (6) must be certified true copies.
- Two Skype interviews will be held for successful applicants.
For more information, please contact:
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (193067 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (105556 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (80990 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (66527 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (64628 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63393 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (62754 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (60052 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (57264 views)
- Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 (51513 views)