- Listed: December 22, 2018 1:01 am
Application for Department of Global Business, Global Leadership Scholarship September 2019 is now open till 31 January 2019.
Musashino University is a comprehensive educational institute with a rich history and wealth of traditions. The school was established in 1924 by Dr. Junjiro Takakusu, a Buddhist scholar. In 2004, all departments have become coeducational with the mission to nurture students who are enlightened, exhibit strength of character, carve out bright futures, and contribute to society at large.
Currently the University has 18 Departments under 9 Faculties including Department of Global Business which was newly established in 2016. In Global Business department, lectures are conducted in English, which enables students to start the course without any Japanese proficiency prior to enrollment. (Students are required to take Japanese language classes in the course.)
Number of Students: approx. 8,800
Number of International Students: approx. 540
Employment Success Rate: 97.6%
9 Faculties and 18 Departments
Global Leader Scholarship: The scholarship is offered to Department of Global Business September 2019 intake students.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
(1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age as at 31st August 2019.
(2) Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education as at 31st August 2019.
(3) Applicant must have a minimum score of TOEFL iBT 61, IELTS Academic 5.5 or equivalent (Band 4.0 at MUET/Grade C at SPM 1119 accepted) at the time of application.
There are four types of scholarships; S, A, B, C.
S – 100% waiver of tuition fees and Education Enhancement Fee
A – 100% waiver of tuition fees
B – 50% waiver of tuition fees
C – 30% waiver of tuition fees
How to apply for Musashino University Global Leader Scholarship
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Form
- Scholarship Form
- “Check list”,”Questionnaire” and “Terms& Conditions” on Scholarship Application Guide _MU Sept 2019 (pp.9-10)
- Copy of a valid passport
- School transcript / National examination transcript (e.g. A-Level, UEC senior middle level etc..)
- Official score of required English proficiency test
- (4) – (6) must be certified true copies.
- Two Skype interviews will be held for successful applicants.
For more information, please contact:
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81288 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55047 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53784 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43465 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42455 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41445 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40270 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39879 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39080 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38784 views)