- Listed: February 17, 2019 12:52 am
Are you an academic superstar? Or is your child a talented musician? Brilliant at sports? If you or your children are any (or all!) of the above, then consider applying for a GIS scholarship for the 2019-2020 academic year!
At GIS, our outstanding academic results, extensive extra-curricular programmes and innovative approaches to teaching and learning place us amongst the best British international schools in the world. Our scholarship programme is designed to reward and motivate talented students. Whether outstanding scholars, musicians or sportspeople – or a combination of all three. So, if you or your child will be joining Year 10 or Year 12 in the 2019-2020 academic year, don’t delay! All scholarship recipients will get their registration and application fee waived (21,300RM benefit) and will also receive a discount on their annual tuition fees of up to 100%!
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Malaysian passport holder
- Exemplary academic and/or co-curricular achievements to date
- Commitment to helping others
- Highly developed collaborative skills
- Capacity for abstract levels of thinking and reasoning
Awarded to outstanding students who are
- or all 3 above
The following fees and costs are not included in the GIS Scholarship 2019:
- Technology fee, Deposit, Exam Fees, Uniform, Text & Exercise Books, Camps, Trips, Macbook / iPads, Cafeteria purchases, and any other fees.
- Only applicable to new students.
How to apply for Garden International School (GIS) Scholarship
All scholarship applicants are required to submit the following:
Application for Admission form and required documents
- Please complete the form accurately and provide all required documents as stated on the checklist on the form. Download the form here.
- Please write a Personal Statement clearly detailing your strengths and abilities and how they could contribute to Garden International School.
- A copy of the most recent school report, IGCSE/SPM results OR the equivalent mock exam results and predicted grades;
- A copy of academic and co-curricular achievement certificates and awards
- Reference letter from the head of Teacher or Class Tutor of the current school, highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of both parents’ Income Tax Return 2018 to the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
The GIS Scholarship 2019 Terms & Conditions
- A signed copy of The GIS Scholarship Programme 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure all files are clearly labelled. Incomplete and/or late submissions will not be considered.
- Submission by Email: send all of the above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission by Mail or by Hand:
THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
GARDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
16 JALAN KIARA 3, OFF BUKIT KIARA, 50480
For more information, please contact:
Garden International School Kuala Lumpur, 16, Jalan Kiara 3, Off Jalan Bukit Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
CLOSE DATE : 11 MARCH 2019
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 7365a516f4d56364
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (185664 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (97382 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (78339 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (65578 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62863 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (61291 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (59075 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (58441 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (54781 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (50032 views)