- Listed: March 13, 2022 2:26 am
The Gamuda Scholarship is meant for undergraduates at top public/private universities and branch campuses.
Open to Pre-University leavers* and students undergoing their first full-time degree pursuing tertiary studies in:
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Software)
- Environmental Science and Sustainability / Horticulture / Biodiversity Management
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Finance / Accounting
- Business Studies / Business Administration
- Psychology / Human Resource Management
*STPM, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, Matriculation, Australia Matriculation Foundation, American Degree Program, Diploma or equivalent
- Malaysian IC holder.
- Minimum 3As / CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Proficient in English.
- Strong leadership qualities- extracurricular activities, sports and community services.
- Non-recipient of any other financial assistance.
- Commencing / currently studying full time first-degree programme.
+How to Apply for Gamuda Scholarship
More info Click Here!
Full Malaysia Scholarships 2022/2023 Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please follow our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GamudaScholarship/).
Close Date : 31 May 2022 | APPLY NOW!!!
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (179232 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (90163 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (77259 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (64527 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62303 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (60292 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (56035 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (53360 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (51255 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (49372 views)