- Listed: October 18, 2022 4:42 pm
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Why Chevening Scholarship?
1. Fully-funded Master’s degree
The scholarship will cover cost of flights, accommodation, and course fees!
2. Academic and professional growths
Not only will students earn a highly recognised UK Master’s degree in just one year, the experience and exposure during the chevening year will inspire personal development and professional growth as well.
3. Network with the other 50,000 global change-makers
By being a part of the Chevening community, our scholars get to interact and network with trailblazers and leaders in every field.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
Any discipline at any UK university
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
A Chevening award in Malaysia includes:
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How to apply for Malaysia Chevening Scholarship
Applications can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system at https://www.chevening.org/apply/. For tips on how to answer questions during the Chevening Application process, click HERE.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (251000 views)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) – Yayasan Bank Rakyat (141856 views)
- Biasiswa MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (109041 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (95207 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (86044 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS (PESP) – Semakan Online Assessment (79875 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (77911 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (68048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (66067 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (64476 views)