- Listed: May 1, 2017 3:15 am
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities
Jul 31, 2017
Undergraduate Academic Requirements
For Bachelor’s Degree
STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
Australian TER – minimum 90.0
First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
* Special consideration will be granted to applicants pursuing Agriculture/Plantation Management
Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
Accounting / Finance
Corporate Communication / Public Relation
Food Science / Food Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
The Secretariat – Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (179584 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (90558 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (77301 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (64576 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62328 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (60323 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (56198 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (53452 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (52219 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (49403 views)