- Listed: April 11, 2017 12:34 am
- Malaysian who achieved excellent results 7A (A +, A, A-) and at least grade B in Bahasa Melayu, Islamic Studies and English in SPM.
- The applicant is a Tabung Haji depositors iwht household income below RM2,000
- Not more than 19 years when applying for and receiving scholarship.
- Has received an offer from Matriculation College or Pre-University Colleges or any public university in the country to study full time in a course recognised by the government
- Single, certified healthy by a government medical officer or panel appointed doctor of YTH.
- No existing criminal record
- Active in co-curricular activities, a leader and has good interpersonal communication.
Technology, Physics, Science of Food Technology, Architecture & Engineering
Banking, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Investments, Actuary, Hospitality, Marketing, Economics, and Property Management.
All fields in Islamic Studies, Communication, Psychology, Agriculture, Human Resources and Law
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Malaysian Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA).
How to Apply
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (193070 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (105560 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (80993 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (66527 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (64634 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63393 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (62756 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (60052 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (57266 views)
- Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 (51514 views)