- Listed: November 29, 2019 3:23 am
The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship, provided by University of Queensland, is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Malaysia to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. The scholarship will allow the students to challenge themselves academically and develop such skills to thrive in changing and competitive business environments around the world.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
The scholarship is opened to students commencing in Semester 2, 2020 (mid-year), the eligibility for the scholarship for the students is listed down in the following:
- Citizens of Malaysia who normally reside in Malaysia and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for students who have completed the following:
- Undergraduate opportunities: students who have completed, or are completing A levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AUSMAT, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent senior secondary study in Malaysia), as well as those students currently studying at a recognized higher education institution (and seeking credit transfer into the UQ Bachelor) are encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: high achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
The University of Queensland is available for students commencing in the Business, Economics and Law courses in the respective university
- Business Administration
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee
- The scholarship value is up to $20,000 per each distribution
How to apply for University of Queensland Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship
University of Queensland Application Outlines:
– The individual must apply to the chosen degree programs before applying for the scholarship
– After receiving an offer letter from UQ, you must provide:
- Personal/motivational statement – the personal statement should not be more than 1,000 words and address the following topics: your reasons of interest in the degree program, why you wish to study in UQ, personal goals and ambitions, and personal experiences and involvement in activities with evidence.
- One reference letter in English from a teaching staff from your institution or employer
For more information, please contact:
Address:The University of Queensland Brisbane St Lucia, QLD 4072
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81249 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2020 (55019 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2020 (53752 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2020 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43438 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42415 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2020 (41407 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2020 (40233 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39846 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39045 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2020 (38750 views)