- Listed: July 24, 2018 1:41 pm
UMW Group invites talented Malaysian students who will further their Undergraduate Studies in the upcoming September 2018 intake, to be part of our scholarship programme.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM/Foundation/ Matriculation/Diploma) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels
- Open to Malaysians who will further their undergraduate studies and/or presently in their 1st year degree at public universities
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Not exceeding 23 years of age
- Accounting, Finance, Tax & Treasury
- Actuarial Science, Statistics
- Business Management, (Marketing, Economics, Human Resources, Corporate Administration)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Process)
- Professional Certificates in any field related to UMW Businesses (e.g. ACCA)
Total scholarship up to RM12,000 per annum to cover registration fees, tuition & exam fees, cost of books and living allowance
*Only applicable to selected local learning institutions that are accredited by MQA.
How to apply for UMW Scholarship Programme 2018
Click here to apply
For more information, please contact:
Menara UMW (formerly known as Wisma Nusantara)
Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81287 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55046 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53784 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43464 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42454 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41443 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40269 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39878 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39079 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38783 views)