- Listed: August 23, 2020 9:31 am
In line with our commitment to inclusiveness and diversity, we are proud to launch our first scholarship exclusively for young Malaysian women. The Women in Tech Undergraduate Scholarship was designed to celebrate and support bright young women in pursuing their undergraduate studies in the field of technology.
Open to outstanding young Malaysian women intending to pursue undergraduate studies in the following fields of study:
- Engineering (Network/Telecomm/Software/Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic)
- Computer Science
- Data Science/Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Sciences
- Open to Malaysians, not exceeding 23 years of age at the enrolment date for the undergraduate studies
- Excellent academic track record
- Obtained admission to pursue undergraduate studies at a recognized university/college in Malaysia
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
- Family household income of not more than RM20,000 per month
- Not presently holding any other scholarships/loans/grant/financial assistance from any other organisations and/or institutions
Refer to the respective application sites for full eligibility criteria and scholarship T&C. Maxis reserves the right to amend the criteria and T&C from time to time.
How to apply for Maxis
Applications must be submitted online by 14 Septmber 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (185665 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (97382 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (78340 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (65579 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62863 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (61291 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (59075 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (58441 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (54781 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (50032 views)