- Listed: June 10, 2022 12:05 am
Kemaskini! Permohonan Biasiswa Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2022
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities. The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold:-
- To train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally;
- To encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Foundation Studies:
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A+ and A) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first semester of a Foundation Programme at the Yayasan Khazanah’s approved universities in Malaysia.
For Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree):
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Obtained a minimum of:
- 3As for STPM; or
- “Jayyid Jidan” for STAM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 35 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme;
- AND a minimum of 3.500 / 4.00 in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of our approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored on the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah Watan Scholarship
Application period: 10 JUN – 30 JUN 2022 | APPLY NOW!!
- Tarikh Penting Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar Lepasan SPM/STPM Sesi Akademik 2022/2023
- Cara Pengiraan Merit UPU Kemasukan ke UA/IPTA Lepasan SPM
- Cara Kemaskini Borang Permohonan UPU Online
- Senarai Biasiswa Terkini 2022 Lepasan SPM | STPM
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (151549 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75639 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (74024 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61431 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60827 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (54051 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51405 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47858 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47754 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47048 views)