- Listed: April 14, 2021 12:39 am
The Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarships, established to mark the 50th anniversary of Malaysia’s independence, are intended to enable outstanding Malaysian students to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Oxford. Subject areas may be drawn from a range of fields.
Candidates are required to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, and how their study will make a contribution to the future needs of Malaysia. Awards will include university and college fees, accommodation and subsistence allowances, and return airfares.
Application period: 26 April – 6 May 2021
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Master’s Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at the University of Oxford (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme.
- To provide a research outline/thesis summary (Research or mixed mode).
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point system) for Master’s Degree.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at the University of Oxford (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
- To provide a research outline/thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored on the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 8665c845cd230223
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (250981 views)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) – Yayasan Bank Rakyat (141852 views)
- Biasiswa MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (109040 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (95194 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (86040 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS (PESP) – Semakan Online Assessment (79871 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (77907 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (68047 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (66065 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (64475 views)