- Listed: March 10, 2019 1:06 am
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is offered to those who are planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies or are currently pursuing first-year undergraduate or postgraduate studies at selected leading universities in the United Kingdom, the United States of America or Australia.
For Undergraduate studies, preference will be given to those applying or currently studying at our approved universities in the United States of America.
This scholarship is also offered to post SPM (or recognised equivalent) graduates to do their A-Level at KYUEM and thereafter to pursue Undergraduate studies at selected leading universities in the United Kingdom, the United States of America or Australia. Preference will also be given to those who are keen to study in the United States of America post their A-Level.
Application period: 11th March – 1st April 2019
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Foundation Studies
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities.
- Obtained a minimum of:
- 3As for STPM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
- 90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM);
- AND obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Programme.
For Master’s Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme.
- To provide a research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode).
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point system) for Master’s Degree.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
- To provide a research outline/thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored in the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
- Accounting & Business
- Arts & Communication
- Aviation & Maritime
- Computer & Multimedia
- Education & Languages
- Engineering & Architecture
- Environmental & Marine
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Law & Humanities
- Maths,Sciences & Technology
- Medicine, Health & Sciences
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah Global Scholarship
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 5545c846322dbea9
More Scholarships Info …
- Semakan Online Keputusan SPM 2019 | 2020
- Permohonan UPUONLINE 2019
- Permohonan Bantuan Sara Hidup Rakyat (BSH) 2019
- Permohonan eGtukar Sesi Jun 2019 | Januari 2020
- Permohonan Kemasukan Matrikulasi Sesi 2019/2020
- Permohonan Pelajar ke Universiti di Timur Tengah
- Semakan Syarat Kemasukan IPG Institut Penguruan Guru Malaysia 2019
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2019 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2019 (33259 views)
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (32797 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2019 (32087 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2019 (31761 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji 2017 (31264 views)
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2019 | MOHON SEGERA!! (30136 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (29459 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (28517 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2019/2020 (28084 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (27620 views)
Top Biasiswa 2019
- Biasiswa OCBC Scholarship 2019 (134 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (110 views)
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2019 | MOHON SEGERA!! (107 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (100 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – MARA [ PROGRAM KHAS JPA MARA BAGI PELAJAR SPM 2018 ] (98 views)