- Listed: April 14, 2021 12:31 am
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and
postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship is a leadership development programme that is aimed at building Malaysia’s future leadership talent.
Recipients of this scholarship are expected to not only demonstrate academic excellence but also develop their leadership skills through
training and participation in a number of activities.
Scholars of the programme will undergo an enriching personal journey, and will also be part of a cadre of future leaders that will be groomed
to eventually lead Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs). It is a career-long journey that offers Malaysia’s top talents an opportunity
to realise their full potential in the transformation of Malaysia’s GLCs into globally competitive corporations.
Application period: 26 April – 6 May 2021
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Citizens of Malaysia who have already secured a conditional or unconditional offer to admission into the University of Cambridge
or currently pursuing studies at the University of Cambridge, and meet the requirements below.
For Undergraduate Studies:
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme.
- Must have an excellent academic track record, with an actual or predicted minimum of 3 As, or show evidence of excellent
- performance throughout their pre-university studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing a full-time residential degree.
For Postgraduate Studies
- Below 40 years of age.
- Must have a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honours degree, or where there is a point system, a minimum CGPA of 3.5, or its equivalent. For those applying for a doctoral degree with a research Masters degree, they must show an excellent report
- for their thesis. In the event that formal qualification has yet to be conferred, applicants must show evidence of excellent performance throughout their studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Research leading to the PhD degree
- One-year postgraduate courses (e.g MPhil, LLM, MBA etc)
The scholarship will cover for the full duration of the course of study and provides for tuition fees, monthly living expenses, return air passage and other provisions, such as book allowance, establishment and end of study allowances.
How to apply for Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
Full Scholarships 2021/2022 CLICK HERE
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 7625c845afdb6b7e
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (186121 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (97812 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (78426 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (65676 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62906 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (61394 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (59395 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (58615 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (54875 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (50080 views)