- Listed: February 17, 2020 2:55 am
Great Eastern Scholarship Awards
The Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Award is one of the leading programmes in the insurance industry.
Every year since 1998, we have been the platform where almost a hundred deserving, talented, young Malaysians
can pursue their dreams.To date, Great Eastern Life has awarded over RM11.2 million to 157 recipients who dared
to dream, to be different, and took the lead in realising those dreams.
Types of awards offered
|Age||Below 22 years old|
|Attending or obtained confirmed/conditional entry into||Local public universities for approved courses of study|
|Certificate||1. Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM / Foundation / Matriculation) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels / Foundation
2. Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at first degree studies level
|Confirmation of Award||Provisional offer of scholarship will be made subject to the confirmation of acceptance by the educational institutions listed below|
|Sports and Extracurricular Activities||Active member of sports and extracurricular activities|
|Sponsored Course||1. Accounting and Finance
2. Actuarial Science
3. Biomedical / Biohealth
4. Business Administration
6. Engineering (Mechanical)
7. Computer Science
8. Insurance Studies
10. Mass Communication
13. Operational Research
14. Risk Management
15. Human Resource Management / Psychology
16. Decision Science
|Maximum Scholarship Value (fees and living allowance)||Local Public universities – RM15,000 per academic year|
|Tenure||Minimum period required by the University to complete the course of study|
|Condition of the Award||Awardees must not be bonded to or holding any other scholarships or receiving financial assistance from any institutions or organisations|
|Contract/Bond Period Upon Graduation||3 years|
|Early Termination||Full reimbursement of scholarship award received, back to Great Eastern Life|
Please refer to the list of universities which we can offer the Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarships
for studies as indicated in the sponsored courses above.
For further details please contact:
Human Capital, Level 19
Menara Great Eastern
303 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
To submit an application*, please fill in the application form.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CLOSE DATE : OPEN | APPLY NOW!!
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81249 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2020 (55019 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2020 (53752 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2020 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43437 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42415 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2020 (41407 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2020 (40233 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39846 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39045 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2020 (38750 views)
Top Biasiswa 2021
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (3 views)
- Malaysia Law Scholarship 2018 (2 views)
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2020/2021 | MOHON SEGERA!! (2 views)
- Bantuan Kewangan Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM) – Kluster B40 dan M40 (2 views)
- JPA Program Pelajar Cemerlang (PPC) 2020 (2 views)