- Listed: March 27, 2020 12:27 pm
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship that offers much more than financial support. It reaffirms our commitment towards supporting the growth of the region by investing in the next generation of talent to ensure a robust talent pipeline for the firm, consistent with our vision to be the leading ASEAN company.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Have received or expected to receive an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world.
- Are aged 24 and below.
- Have obtained academic excellence in pre-university exams/assessments, which may be country-specific, local or foreign/international; or at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university (with min 2 years remaining of undergraduate study)
- Are not holders of any other scholarship or grant with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Others (any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world)
- Accounting & Business
- Arts & Communication
- Aviation & Maritime
- Computer & Multimedia
- Education & Languages
- Engineering & Architecture
- Environmental & Marine
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Law & Humanities
- Maths,Sciences & Technology
- Medicine, Health & Sciences
All tuition fees, living allowances, home trips, insurances and all other related fees
How to apply for CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2020 ?
Applications for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship for 2020 will open on 16 March – 15 April.
Click here to apply for the CIMB Scholarship
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81290 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55047 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53786 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43466 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42456 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41447 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40270 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39880 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39081 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38786 views)