- Listed: January 24, 2016 12:09 pm
Ajinomoto Post-graduate Scholarship 2016
This program sponsored by Ajinomoto encourages students from five ASEAN countries, to pursue a master’s course majoring in one of the sciences, at the University of Tokyo. The scholarship aims to cultivate individuals capable of leading Asia in the twenty-first century and to contribute to the development of Asia and the world as well as to mutual understanding between these countries and Japan.
Deadline – Mar 09, 2016
Applicants who wish to enroll in a master’s course and major in one of the sciences (except medicine and veterinary medicine) at the University of Tokyo and who fulfill the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be citizens of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, or Vietnam.
- Applicants must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an excellent academic record and must receive the recommendation of their university president or academic advisor or be otherwise qualified to enroll in the University of Tokyo.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 on April 1, 2017.
- In principle, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as a Postgraduate International Research Student, from the University of Tokyo and be registered as a Research Student for April 2017 or October 2017.
- However, the applicant may enroll directly as a master’s course student of some graduate schools in the University of Tokyo. In that case, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of enrollment from the University of Tokyo and be registered as a master’s course student for Apr 2017 or Oct 2017.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency that is required in order to research and study in a master’s course.
- Applicants must apply from the above 5 countries and be able to attend selection procedures when necessary.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships.
- For Research Student at graduate school: ¥150,000/month (RM 5,600) for maximum of 1 year
- For Master’s course at graduate school: ¥180,000/month (RM 6,700) for maximum of 2 years
- Examination, Admission and Tuition fees are covered in full.
- One way economy class air flight ticket to Japan is provided.
Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering Information, Science and Technology, Agricultural and Life Science, Interdisciplinary Information Studies (ITASIA), Frontier Science, and Mathematical Science.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form and study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, study program form and the following documents in an envelope:
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended (No. of photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English).
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from the University President, Dean or Academic Advisor).
- Other documents required to support your application.
- Send all the documents through courier.
Please visit the official scholarship provider website, for the detailed application process.
Ajinomoto (Malaysia) Berhad
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-7980 6958
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (179237 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (90166 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (77259 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (64527 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (62303 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (60292 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (56037 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (53360 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (51259 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (49372 views)