- Listed: June 24, 2018 3:12 pm
The Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is offering a limited number of scholarships to deserving, high achieving Malaysian students.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- The Scholarships are awarded based on the strength of the student’s academic performance, co-curriculum involvement, communication skills and character.
- The applicants’ financial need may be taken into consideration.
- Malaysian students who are currently not enrolled at Australian International School, Kuala Lumpur from age 17 to 18 years; eligible for entry into Year 11 in 2019.
- Malaysian students who will complete their ‘O’ Level, IGCSE, IB MYP, SPM or equivalent examination this year, 2018.
100% fee relief on Admissions Fee and Tuition Fees
How to apply for AISM Pre-University Scholarships
- Fill-up the scholarship application form. (Click here to download)
- Please hand over or courier the application form and the supporting documents to the school by 13 July 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview and an assessment test.
For more information, please contact:
22, Jalan Anggerik, The Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
For further enquiries about the international school scholarship applications, please contact the Principal Office, Ms Alice Wong at 03-8949 5000 or email@example.com.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (193306 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (106039 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (81148 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (66601 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (64785 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63438 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (62872 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (60143 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (57366 views)
- Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023 (51669 views)