- Listed: November 15, 2017 4:49 pm
This financial assistance programme was�established by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). This financial assistance program was first offered starting 2005/2006 student intake.
Bantuan Kewangan Asasi is for the target group of students who fall in the B40 and M40 and have joined an Asasi programme,�with a family income of less than RM10,000.00 only.
Students of the target group B40 and M40 that have signed up to follow the course by using the entry qualification of SPM or its equivalent (SPM/Setaraf) are eligible to apply.
Nov 30, 2017
- The applicant is a citizen of Malaysia;
- The financial assistance is ONLY for students who are enroled in an Asasi programme at a UA with family income less than RM10,000.00
- Students who have applied for their course by using their SPM results or its equivalent (SPM/Setaraf); and
- The course has been certified and approved by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education.
Additional clauses include
- Students are required to sign an agreement with one surety.
- No repayments necessary, UNLESS the student failed to complete the sponsored programme successfully, at which point payment of the sponsored amount is necessary.�
Asasi programmes at the following universities:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
HOW TO APPLY
Offers to new students is based on the list submitted by the Public Universities to the Ministry of Higher Education after students register for their respective courses�in a Public University.
Checking & programme offers�can be done online through the ministry’s website after the full list of Asasi students is received from the Public University.
Applicants should check and print out the following documents in relation to their offer of placement:
- Offer letter
- Form of agreement (3 copies, blank forms may be photocopied)
- Form a guarantor of financial statements
- Guide to filling agreement forms
- Documents of agreement must be completed and submitted during registration; and
- Student payment claims will be made through the administrator of the related Public University each semester.
Applications should be sent by via the respective Public University
Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi,
Aras 2, No. 2, Menara 2, Jalan P5/6, Presint 5
Hotline : 03 � 8888 1616
Fax : 03 � 8870 6839
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 2825995c92be0344
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (85798 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (58684 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (56128 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) – Semakan Keputusan (46184 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (44193 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (43719 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (42092 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (41137 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (40564 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (40426 views)