- Listed: March 28, 2020 12:30 am
Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.
The Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.
Candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- STPM / A-Level – at least 3 As; or
- Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation – ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program – SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing undergraduate studies – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Passed SPM with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and Matematik subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2020.
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing undergraduate studies in 2019 from top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.
How to Apply
CLOSE DATE : 8 APRIL 2019 | APPLY NOW!
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
Ad Reference ID: 64158c97a50d1752
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81288 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55047 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53784 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43465 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42455 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41445 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40269 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39879 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39079 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38784 views)