- Listed: November 1, 2018 12:23 am
The driving force behind the setting up of the Amcorp Study Grant (ASG) 2017 is Amcorp’s desire to find ways to give back to the society. Through the ASG, we hope to build future generations of exemplary young leaders who possess the ambition to excel in whatever they do. ASG, which is administered by Yayasan Azman Hashim, a non-profit charitable institution, provides assistance to outstanding students to pursue their ACCA qualification and thus equipping them with the tool to shape a successful career ahead.
Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) / STPM / A-Level / Equivalent
Passed all subjects
Minimum 3.00 subject grade point (STPM)
Minimum grade B for Mathematics & Accounting (STPM)
Minimum grade B for Mathematics & English (SPM)
Pursue ACCA full time
Not exceeding 20 years of age as of enrolment date
Active in extra-curricular activities
Currently not financially assisted by other parties and not bonded with any organization
Scholarship: RM 50,000
Loan: RM 20,000
+How to Apply
|Application forms and certified documents as follows to be submitted via fax, post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants need to bring along original academic certificates when attending the interview.
Complete this Amcorp Study Grant Form and submit to us via one of the following channels:
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (151530 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (75639 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (74024 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (61429 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (60827 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (54042 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (51405 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (47858 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (47754 views)
- Biasiswa MyBrainSc – Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47047 views)