- Listed: November 1, 2018 12:23 am
The driving force behind the setting up of the Amcorp Study Grant (ASG) 2017 is Amcorp’s desire to find ways to give back to the society. Through the ASG, we hope to build future generations of exemplary young leaders who possess the ambition to excel in whatever they do. ASG, which is administered by Yayasan Azman Hashim, a non-profit charitable institution, provides assistance to outstanding students to pursue their ACCA qualification and thus equipping them with the tool to shape a successful career ahead.
Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) / STPM / A-Level / Equivalent
Passed all subjects
Minimum 3.00 subject grade point (STPM)
Minimum grade B for Mathematics & Accounting (STPM)
Minimum grade B for Mathematics & English (SPM)
Pursue ACCA full time
Not exceeding 20 years of age as of enrolment date
Active in extra-curricular activities
Currently not financially assisted by other parties and not bonded with any organization
Scholarship: RM 50,000
Loan: RM 20,000
+How to Apply
|Application forms and certified documents as follows to be submitted via fax, post or e-mail to email@example.com.
Applicants need to bring along original academic certificates when attending the interview.
Complete this Amcorp Study Grant Form and submit to us via one of the following channels:
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81290 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55048 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53786 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43466 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42456 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2021/2022 – JPA (41447 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40271 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39880 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39081 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38786 views)