Alice Smith International School Form 6 Scholarship
- Listed: October 23, 2017 6:50 am
The Alice Smith Schools Association is a not-for-profit educational foundation, established in Kuala Lumpur in 1946. Having flourished in Malaysia and educated many thousands of children, we would like to extend our social responsibility by offering scholarships to Malaysian students. The underlying aim of the Alice Smith School Scholarship Scheme is to benefit bright post-SPM Malaysian students with limited financial means by providing them with up to two and a half years of Sixth Form fees. In return, the selected scholars will be expected to push themselves in all aspects of learning, attain high levels of excellence in both academic and non-academic fields and become a fully integrated member of our school community.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Applicants will be very strong academically, aiming for an international level of education at a good university, and fulfill all the criteria for entry onto A Levels in our Sixth Form. As the scholarships are aimed at low-to-middle income families, the family of the applicant will be required to disclose income through tax returns.
Please click here for more information.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (200481 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (116046 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (84690 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (72891 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (67405 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (64674 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63979 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (61856 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (59714 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2023 – JPA (57528 views)