- Listed: March 30, 2018 12:32 am
KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success. As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured program which consists of three pillars:
Apr 15, 2018
A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths.
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
- Tuition fees grant of RM20,000 per annum
- Allowance for overseas internships
Accounting, Advisory and Tax
+How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program.
The application period for Year 2018 begins from 5 February 2018 onwards through 15 April 2018.
Other important dates to note are:
• Interview and Acceptance Period : May to June 2018
• Awards Ceremony (for successful scholars) : June 2018
Please check the website from time to time for more updates.
For more information, kindly call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to email@example.com
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (249982 views)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) – Yayasan Bank Rakyat (141155 views)
- Biasiswa MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (108792 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (94659 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (85819 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS (PESP) – Semakan Online Assessment (79805 views)
- Biasiswa JPA – Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) (77604 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (67885 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (66011 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (64350 views)