Biasiswa KLK Scholarship
- Listed: September 25, 2022 1:31 am
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent – minimum 2As/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 3.5);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutations of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a three (3) year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Successful applicants are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
Preferred Fields of Study
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
Application Closing Date
30 September 2022.
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2023 | MOHON SEGERA!! (200723 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat – Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) (116198 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (84730 views)
- Skim Bantuan Awal Pelajar IPT (72937 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (67415 views)
- MARA – Young Talent Davelopment Programme – YTP (64718 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (63986 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Bank Rakyat (61899 views)
- Karangkraf Scholarship (59771 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG (BYDPA) SESI PENGAJIAN 2023 – JPA (57562 views)